Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Late Night

Blogging late and on little sleep as it is! Today I was supposed to go help Cozzy with pre-registration tickets, but I wasn't feeling well at all. Later on, I had to take the calls. (which means calling our phone number and getting the messages from people who need help) Boy did we have some issues to take care of. I had to go on an emergency visit with Mr. Harper to help some homeless people; I can't say a lot due to privacy/confidentiality. All this before putting in a few hours at work. Pheeeew it's been a long day. Tomorrow is also time to crack down. I have to work again AND THEN get all the calls for the day, as well as go to Cozzy's and help with things for the Charity Ride. Shoot. I also need to pick up other door prizes. Ok, I should go to bed so I have the energy to do this all!!

-S

Hours Volunteered: 2
Total Hours To Date:30

No comments:

Post a Comment